This year’s festival is located in Hengwrt, 8 Carmarthen Street, Llandeilo.
We also have a music event in Flows on Market Street, and a Storytelling Walk that meets at Dinefwr Park.
Learn more about our busy market town at www.visitllandeilo.co.uk
Getting to Llandeilo:
Trains / Trenau
Llandeilo station is on the Heart of Wales Line with trains running between Swansea and Shrewsbury. http://www.heart-of-wales.co.uk/timetables.htm
Mae gorsaf dref Llandeilo yn gorwedd ar Rheilfordd Calon Cymru sy’n rhedeg rhwng Abertawe ac Amwythig. http://www.heart-of-wales.co.uk/timetables.htm
Crescent Road Car Park
Llandeilo Taxi and Mini Bus Service:
Many shops will stay open on the Sunday of the Festival, including award winning
Retailer of the Year 2017: The Little Welsh Dresser,
Eve’s Toy Shop, Winner of the “Best Independent Toy Shop” 2017 -2018! and
Heavenly Chocolate And Bespoke Cakes, Winner at The Welsh National Wedding Awards
Food and drink in Llandeilo:
89 Rhosmaen Street, Llandeilo SA19 6HD
Opens 7:30AM – 5PM Phone: 01558 823236
Saturday and Sundays from 8.30am – 3.00pm
Flows on Market Street, Llandeilo
1 Market Street, Llandeilo, SA19 6AH
Café Bar in the heart of beautiful Llandeilo serving up food and drink.
The location of our Music and Lyric Event. Website: https://www.facebook.com/flowsonmarketst
135 Rhosmaen Street, Lllandeilo.
Coffee and wine shop in the heart of Llandeilo, serving breakfast and lunch.
Pitchfork and Provision
Castle Courtyard, 113 Rhosmaen Street, Llandeilo
Independent artisan bakery and café.
Rhosmaen St, Llandeilo, Carms SA19 6NP
One of Wales leading boutique hotels, with restaurant with renowned chefs serving local fresh food. Website: www.thecawdor.com
Centrally located cafe / bistro3 King Street Llandeilo SA19 6AA 01558 822034
Yr Hen Vic
Lively local pub with wide selection of food82 New Road Llandeilo SA19 6DF 01558 82259
The Salutation Inn
33 New Road, Llandeilo
A cosy town pub with real fires.
The White Horse Inn
125, Rhosmaen Street, Llandeilo
Mix of award winning Real Ales and a lively West Wales atmosphere.
Rhosmaen, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, SA19 6NP
A long established country hotel and restaurant which has been awarded a prestigious four star status by Visit Wales Website: www.ploughrhosmaen.com
Hotels/Bed and Breakfast
- The Cawdor,72 Rhosmaen Street, Llandeilo, SA19 6EN A Grade II listed Georgian buildingwith a choice of 23 rooms individually designed, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.thecawdor.com
- The White Hart Inn, Llandeilo, SA19 6RS – B&B – 01558 823419 – whitehart-inn.co.uk
- Ginhaus No. 5 Apartment
1 Market Street, Llandeilo, SA19 6AH
A duplex apartment offering stylish and contemporary accommodation spread over the first and second floors of the 18th century town house right next door to Ginhaus. Comfortable sleeps 4 guests with two bedrooms and one bathroom.Contact Kate on email@example.com
- Plough Inn Rhosmaen, Llandeilo, SA19 6NP
A long established country hotel and restaurant which has been awarded a prestigious four star status by Visit Wales. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ploughrhosmaen.com
- Llwynhelig Manor:3 B&B rooms SA19 6AZ email@example.com Tel: 07856 886308 llwynheligmanor.co.uk
- Penybanc-Airbnb with countryside view – Golden Grove https://abnb.me/i1fDdxsHn0
- Blaen Y Garn, Manordeilo, Llandeilo, SA19 7BG – 5 Star B&B – 01550 777707 – blaen-y-garn.co.uk
- Ty Cefn Tregib, Llandeilo, SA19 6TD – 01558 823830 – B&B, Yurt, Caravan and Self Catering – tregib.co.uk
- Newton House Bed and Breakfast, Llandyfan, Llandeilo, SA18 2UD – 01269 851469 – newtonhouse-wales.co.uk
- Angel Inn Salem– En Suite Accommodation http://www.theangelinnsalem.co.uk/ 01558 822982 https://www.facebook.com/angelinnsalem
There are also many self-catering establishments across Llandeilo.